How can I share an image of my Watch Party?
- For now, we are one church happening in many homes for safety purposes. We still want to see you though! Take a picture of your group/family on Sunday and share it via Facebook and tag [@FCCEvansville]. We would love to "see" you and still stay connected!!
Tips for the best church-at-home/watch party experience:
- Prepare your space: dim the lights, adjust the sound and test your set-up ahead of time.
- Don't multitask during service; give God your full attention.
- Participate in worship and prayer. We encourage you to do more than watch/listen: sing along, raise your hands, clap, or kneel if you are able.
- Consider creating and at-home Communion experience with supplies you have on hand in remembrance of our Lord's sacrifice.
How can I engage in chats?
- Our staff will be connected through Facebook Live to greet you, answer any questions and offer encouragement.
Ideas for participating in using chat?
- Tell us where you're watching from
- Submit a prayer request (if you're request if private, you can always submit through our website confidentially)
- Give a digital "Amen!" Type out a statement from the message that impacted you.
- Ask a question.
- Type out your prayer. When you write it out in chat others watching can agree with you in prayer.
What about resources for kids?
- Each Sunday our children's ministry posts an interactive lesson to our Facebook page and to YouTube following our live stream. You can find our YouTube channel at www.fccevv.com/youtube.